Rogue was founded in 2010 with a single goal in mind: Create the best training environment and training programs possible for our clients.
If you are anything like us you have probably:
- Tried to navigate the minefield of information on fitness and nutrition with limited success
- Struggled through years of sub-par results, switching programs month to month in search of something that consistently works
- Been frustrated by injuries and nagging aches and pains
Every coach at Rogue has their own story, but we all share a common path – we worked through trial and error and learned from the best in a variety of fields until we were able to consistently help our clients accomplish their goals. We then came together to create the best programs possible by combining our knowledge and skill sets. So, what exactly do we focus on helping our client achieve? Our training is focused on accomplishing the following:
- Look, feel, and perform better by training more efficiently
- Work harder without feeling beat-up
- Have more energy and confidence
- Look forward to training and living a healthy lifestyle every week
- Consistently achieve the goals you set
- Understand nutrition and learn how to permanently change eating habits
How do we help our clients do that? From our experience, there are two key principles to success:
1 – There are no shortcuts – Anyone who wants to succeed will have to work hard, make sacrifices, invest in the process, and commit to making long-term changes.
2 – Coaching is the key to success, not just the program – Everyone knows what they need to do: exercise more, eat better, get more sleep, and the list goes on. The what is easy, the how is hard. We specialize in the how (coaching).
We have worked with clients all over the United States and the world for a variety of goals. We have successfully helped clients prepare for physically and mentally intense events such as special operations selection to helping clients with more common goals like losing a few pounds. Whatever your goal we can get you there. The bottom line is our training and nutrition programs work. We know they do because they are put to the test everyday.
Client Focused Coaching
How are we able to work with such a wide variety of clients? Our success has more to do with our focus on coaching than any other aspect of our programs. We focus on building relationships with each and every client because every person’s situation and goals are different – and everyone’s path has unique challenges. We work with our clients and their specific situations to keep them on track and moving forward no matter the situation. We have been there ourselves; our rule is we will never ask you to do anything that we haven’t personally done.